Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Glorious Robe




Jesus gave me a beautiful vision , so I thought I would share it with others…

This took place this morning during worship in Elevate class. I was in the throne room of God and I noticed the train of Jesus’ robe. It reminded me of what Isaiah saw in Isaiah 6:1- In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. The robe in my vision was composed of many flags- all the nations that are, were and are to come and it was so beautiful. Jesus took it off and put it on me. It was too big, but I wore it anyway. I could feel the presence of these nations and God’s Glory that filled this robe. I could feel every people group even though very different, reflected God’s heart fully and equally. It was powerful, overwhelming, and brilliant and I knew this was real. Then I saw a picture of me taking a pure white sheet and running around the world. This sheet clothed the earth and wrapped around the whole globe, covering it completely. Then it started soaking up colors and mountains and trees started to tear through it. And Jesus gathered this sheet and dressed himself in it. It was dirty and torn apart. Then I realized what just happened. The white sheet represented his love and he soaked up the sins of the world. He took away all of my sins and wore them on himself. Not only that, but when I deserved to wear that filthy sheet, he gave me his glorious robe to wear. And all I heard him say after is, “Alyssa, you are worthy of this love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment