Thursday, March 22, 2012

How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!



I was hanging out with Jesus (having a "quiet time") and he asked me if I wanted to go to heaven right now. Who says no? Then I saw me and Jesus standing in a field. The sky was painted with many streams of purple and the horizon glittered with gold. The grass had the same colors of an emerald gem. There was nothing around as far as I could see. There were no trees, no angels, no nothing, just me and Jesus. Jesus said that sometimes he comes out to this field to think. We laid down in the grass and were looked toward the sky. Suddenly Jesus’ thoughts started to appear in sky. It played out like a movie or a dream. I saw him creating a horse. At the beginning it was like a drawing or a sketch, but as the thought developed, the horse started to become more real. Colors were being splashed over him until Jesus had found the perfect coat for this horse. I was able to see the whole life of the horse from beginning to end. Jesus determines and knows all about us in the same way, from beginning all the way through eternity! And it all forms at his first thoughts. I watched Jesus’ face as he was creating this horse. His eyes were gleaming and his heart was beating with excitement! He marveled at this beautiful creation. I could feel that he was just ready for this horse to come into existence. One single thought towards this horse was as deep as the ocean. It was so intricate and complex. Just one thought is too high and too complex for any human to perceive! And to think that this horse has not even been born yet! Jesus said that he can never second guess anything he creates. He never has to go and erase any part. It is exactly how he wants it to be moving as he moves from thought to thought. We can only goes from glory to glory. He finished his thought towards the horse and it faded into the sky. We got up from the grass. Jesus said, “WOW!! Did you see how beautiful that horse was!! Wow!!” I asked, “Well, where did the horse go??” Jesus replied,” Now is the hardest part… the waiting period. He already exists; we just have to wait for Father’s timing for him to come into the world. I can’t wait for him to live and breathe and to be alive! I can’t wait to watch him grow.. so I can love him.. so I can take care of him! Alyssa for the rest of your life I want to reveal my thoughts towards you! Not like human thoughts which are indecisive and fleeting, but my thoughts that are eternal and unchanging. They are oceans deep and they outnumber the stars in the sky! I want you to know! Oh, how I want you to know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment