Saturday, November 19, 2011

God Wrapped in Flesh

Here is another vision God gave me last week…. I really think He shows me these things so others may know Him more… That he speaks to us today and that He is a God who is way outside the box we put him in. So here it is!!

I was looking into the eyes of Jesus. They were beautiful and filled with many colors, but then I started to walk into them. The first thing I felt was peace. Then, as if He read my mind, He said that is because that is who I am. I am peace. Then I started to walk into his Joy.
I walked up to this river, a gentle stream. When I touched it, it is hard to explain, but I felt that is was sweet, even though I did not taste it. I could feel that it was sweet and my body was warmed just by one touch. This is His goodness, His goodness flowing within him. This is the same goodness that was poured out of his body when the blood and water separated on the cross. This is the goodness same that He washed his disciples’ feet. This is the same goodness that came from the rock that was struck by Moses. It is the same goodness that is within you that is poured out all over the world.
I walked over to this tree and felt its bark, the trunk was so large and it was extremely tall- I don’t even think I could see the top. But this tree was different. Once I stepped underneath its covering I could, the presence of God was there. And as I stood underneath the branches, I started to have revelation. This is the tree of knowledge of good and evil. However, I did not sense any of the Evil. Jesus said, this was never meant for man to behold and I am shielding it from you. Evil does not exist in my presence, but the knowledge of all thins does. I am God and I am all knowing. But the presence of evil does not dwell hear because it is impossible. It unravels and disappears in my presence. I asked God, “What are these leaves?? There is something different about them.” They are warm and soft and also carry some sort of power or electricity sensation. These are all the revelations of God. They will never die and they will always replenish themselves and I give them to my children. But the fruit is too powerful for any human.” 
Then he showed me these small gems that looked like diamonds, but they weren’t diamonds. They were so beautiful. I put one in my hand and it was burning, yet I was still able to hold it. I could tell that the presence of God was inside it. Jesus corrected me. “The presence of God cannot be contained, but that is his presence in a tangible form. It is a part of who I am and this is inside and given to all who seek him.” Then I thought, “Oh this must be the Holy Spirit.” But he gently corrected me again, “This is not the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is given to all my children, but not everyone has found this piece of me. It is given to those who seek my heart. This I will not withhold from anyone but it is only given to few.” I could tell that this filled him with great sorrow. I still had a hard time comprehending what it was so He said, “It is simply more of myself.” I could knew that this was the power of God- it was not a jewel, but literally his power and presence. He took it and placed it inside my heart. I became like a flame and I could feel different parts of me burning up. My sin and flesh were burning off; being sanctified and glorified. As this was happening, I was being filled with joy.
The next place was his beauty, “the beauty of my grace.” It was a canopy of trees that had soft pink flowers. The petals were falling to the ground like snowflakes and they covered the ground. Jesus explained that this was the beauty of grace and an expression of his gentleness. I started running and a wind came from behind me, strengthening me. The ground I ran on was peace. The harder I ran, the stronger the wind grew. He reminded me of the verse “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made prefect in weakness!” (2 Corinthians 12:9). Then Jesus said, “Alyssa, it is only through me that true grace is given.”

Then I went into this room that was surrounded by angels. The room was empty except for this beating heart that was in the middle. This room was Jesus’ Love. When I stepped in the room I was completely overwhelmed. It was a mix of emotions; I wanted to run out because I felt so unworthy of such Love. I could hardly even stand in this love. But at the same time I felt welcomed and completed. It was like something in my came alive; a part of me that I never knew existed awakened. It was weird because I was receiving his love and I felt myself loving him back in the same way. I never thought that would be possible, but it was happening. He reminded me that we love because He first loved us and we can only love Him to the extent that we understand his love. Now I am in the fullness of his love, I can fully love him in return. He said it was this love that started the world and crated every living thing. Love is the source of our life. It was because God so loved the world that He gave His only song so that we may have eternal life. Jesus is that love.
It was very difficult for me to understand everything that was going on, just because this is so bizarre and nothing that lines up with this world. But throughout this whole experience, I kept getting the revelation that this is God wrapped in flesh. This is who Jesus is! All of these places could be interpreted as representations of who He is, but I truly believe that these are real images of who Jesus is. God has really started to give me spiritual eyes. Renewing my mind to think supernaturally and no longer carry perceptions of the world. On earth love, grace, goodness, joy, peace are just emotions, but in God’s kingdom those things are real and tangible.. they are Jesus. May God open up our minds and change our beliefs. His heart is that Heaven would invade earth.
Also! I am reading this book called the Final Quest by Rick Joyner. I really really really recommend this reading if you are interested in visions and things of that sort. “It is about the greatest and last battle between light and darkness, which is happening now.” So pretty much God gave this man vision of the final battle. It has changed my perspective on how to live my life here and it takes you into deeper places of God and His kingdom. Do it. Read it. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment